On a cleanse, pregnant, in the role of designated driver? No matter the reason for a night without alcohol, it's never fun to be left out of the fancy-drink-fun at a bachelorette party or girls' getaway. We all deserve beautiful garnishes and elegant stemware!
Below is one of our favorite mocktail recipes, found on the "Half Baked Harvest" blog. We consider it the perfect simple and deliciously dainty libation to sip on as your group gets ready at your vacation rental for a night out in downtown Asheville, NC. Also, check out these suggestions from AVLToday.com on how to navigate ordering mocktails in the local bar scene once your group makes it out on the town!
- 2 tablespoons rose water * optional
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2-2 ounces vodka omit to make a mocktail!
- 1-2 tablespoon honey or to taste (use agave if vegan)
- a few drops of blood orange or pomegranate juice for color (optional)
- 3/4 cup sparkling water or more to taste
- fresh roses for garnish (optional)
Combine all the rose water, fresh lemon juice, vodka, honey and blood orange or pomegranate juice (if using) in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake until combined and then strain into a glass. Pour in the sparkling water. Garnish with fresh roses. DRINK!