PUBLIC TOURS: Begin your experience with an educational tea tasting then stroll through downtown learning about Asheville's fascinating history and visiting local businesses that focus on wellness in unique ways. Tour experiences vary from season to season but have included essential oil presentations, local honey tastings, sound healing, and breath and meditation exercises.* $55/person
Have more time? End your tour with your choice of:
- A soul soothing, 45 minute hand crafted foot soak at Wake Foot Sanctuary for $30
- A relaxing 45 minute salt therapy session at the Asheville Salt Cave for $20 (regular price $25)
- Advanced reservation through Asheville Wellness Tours is required; pending availability
Tours last approximately two hours (or 2.5-3hrs with the addition of the salt cave or foot soak) and are available: Monday 10am, Thursday 3pm, Friday 10am and 3pm, Saturday 10 am and 3pm, and Sunday 1pm.
*Actual experiences will depend on day of the week, partner availability, and business volume.
PRIVATE TOURS: Have your own group and want an exclusive experience? A private version of the classic tour is available for parties of 6+. Maximum group size is 12.
CUSTOMIZED TOURS: Customized tours are a great idea for bachelorette parties, girls' getaways, family vacations, birthdays, or if you have any special requests for your group. There are many options to tailor private tours to your specific interests.
Some past groups have enjoyed:
- Private group salt therapy session + yoga in the Asheville Salt Cave
- Relaxing foot soaks at Wake Foot Sanctuary
- Mindfulness and meditation practice
- Group acupuncture
- Spa outings
- Yoga on the Mountain hikes
- Chocolate Tasting
- Tarot card readings
- Sound Healing
- And more...
Please contact us for availability and individual pricing for customized tours.