PUBLIC TOURS: Begin your experience with an educational tea tasting then stroll through downtown learning about Asheville's fascinating history and visiting local businesses that focus on wellness in unique ways. Tour experiences vary from season to season but have included essential oil presentations, local honey tastings, sound healing, yoga in the park, and breath and meditation exercises.* $45/person
Have more time? End your tour with:
- A relaxing 45 minute salt therapy session for $35/person
- Sole-soothing, hand crafted foot soak. 45 minutes. $30/person (maximum group size is 2 at a time for this treatment. Larger parties can be accommodated with separate treatment times)
Tours last approximately two hours (3hrs with the addition of any add-on experience)
*Actual experiences depend on day of the week, partner availability, and business volume. Add-on services: Advanced reservation through Asheville Wellness Tours is required; pending availability
PRIVATE TOURS: Have your own group and want an exclusive experience? A private version of the classic tour is available for parties of 4+ with discounts for groups of 6 or more. Max 12
CUSTOMIZED TOURS: Customized tours are a great idea for bachelorette parties, girls' getaways, family vacations, birthdays, or private retreats. We are happy to curate single day or multi day events and are always thrilled to tailor private tours to your specific interests.
Some past groups have enjoyed:
- Private group salt therapy session + yoga in the Asheville Salt Cave
- Mindfulness and meditation practice
- Group acupuncture
- Spa outings
- Yoga on the Mountain hikes
- Chocolate Tasting
- Tarot card readings
- Sound Healing
- And more...
Please contact us for availability and individual pricing for customized tours.